Today is my last day at my job. Whew. I never thought it would just be a stepping stone and thought I'd have my career here. In the past few weeks I've realized that isn't the plan for me and have driven to pursue different options. Luckily, it only took me three weeks start to finish to find a new job and be on my way. I'm so happy. I can finally sleep at night.
I'm not sure if I needed people to treat me as badly as they did to make me move in the right direction, but Heavenly Father always knows what's best for us and it did the trick. I'm really excited for my new job and the opportunities to learn and grow and have a say in how things are done. I'm grateful for the opportunity I've had to have a job, especially because I didn't have one!, and learn but I'm at a dead end so a new place will be so refreshing. Hopefully I'm as appreciated as I already feel going there and it's everything I want it to be!
3 comments:
Good luck with the new one! Are you still going to be doing the same kind of things?
So where is the new job??? I will see you Friday at the wedding!
Congrats and good luck with your new job! Loving or hating your job makes a ton of difference in how you feel so I hope it's perfect for you.
Post a Comment