Yes, I went to this concert. This is probably the sixth concert of theirs I've been to. And I had just as much fun last night as I did in 1998. Maybe even more so. And that's because I love my life and the people in it now AND I got to live out the "glory days" again. This is me with the BSB circa 2000.

I was so glad they sang lots of oldies. Took me back to a simpler time. I tried so hard to lose my voice by screaming as much as I could but it didn't work. And don't say you hate them, "I Want It That Way" is too catchy to hate. I seriously haven't had that much fun at a concert in a really long time - dancing and singing every word. I'm going to bust out my old CDs and pretend I'm 17 again.
Backstreet's Back - ALRIGHT!

5 comments:
Awesome! I wanted to go so much, I'm glad you had fun.
oh my word... that is a little crazy! I am glad you had fun :)
that's awesome! I totally loved BSB and I am sure I still do. Hopefully it got you ready to rock out to Beiber! ha :)
I just want to know who your favorite is??? hmm... ;)
You know... I actually went to one here in Utah in 1998... it was fun... (we sat to the upper right of the stage if you were there at the same one...) I probably wouldn't have gone because BSB were my sister's band... to uncool for me. But she needed a chaperone and it was fun in the end!
Post a Comment