Friday, March 12, 2010

Guitar Hero

Dallin was out of town this week in Denver for work so I spent a lot of time doing this:

I am such a nerd but I LOVE Guitar Hero. I just got Band Hero ft. Taylor Swift because I've already beat Guitar Hero 5. It was a silly goal of mine but my brothers never let me play the Nintendo growing up so I've never beat a video game so I just HAD to beat GH5. And I feel bad that I commandeer the TV to play so since Dallin was out of town, I played to my heart's content. I even got the max 8 stars on one song and played my first 100% (no mistake) song. (Wow, I'm such a nerd). If you play, you will become addicted. Especially if you've always wanted to play the guitar but find it too time-consuming.
But to feed my inner Rock Star - I'd like to give a shout out to my sister-in-law who just got engaged. Congrats!

1 comment:

Tyler & Shannon Higgins said...

no mistakes? wow, I can hardly get through a song! Good job!