
Glue dots are very sticky. They especially like acrylic nails. These are my latest projects compliments of my in-laws and classes at the local scrapbook store. Didn't they turn out so cute? They just released the classes for the summer and there are so many wood projects I want to do. It may just be my new obsession. I like looking at what I created when in fact all I had to do was cut and paste. It's like being in Kindergarten again!

I had to hurry and take down my St. Patty's stuff yesterday so I could put up my cute Easter decorations since Easter is only three weeks away!
4 comments:
SO CUTE! I need to sign up for some classes with you.
You are such a girl. :)
They did turn out really cute! You're definitely more crafty than I am! I just can't get the motivation to even start projects like this because I never get them to turn out right in the first place.
I think that's what I need....a class where I just go put everything together. I tend to way over-think arts and crafts and then get frustrated when I'm going in circles. Very Cute!
Post a Comment