Ok, so I've never been a great cook. It's something that's always intrigued me and when I have the time, I actually enjoy doing. I can follow a recipe and bake up some mean chocolate chip cookies but never any FOOD that I thought was fabulous.
Until I discovered this place - http://www.weight-watchers-points-recipes.blogspot.com/
I think I found it blog stalking but I can't remember. I decided to try a recipe since one of the comments was that everything she'd cooked from the website was fabulous and Gina had responded that if it wasn't good, she wouldn't post it. WOW! Every single recipe I've tried has been amazing. I am finally the cook my husband goes for seconds for. AND, it's healthy stuff. I found the joy in cooking again (and not just cakes and bread). I love watching the food cook up with fresh ingredients and vegetables. She even has desserts on her site. I subscribed to the newsletter and get new recipes almost daily. We will be eating this food exclusively for a long time!
No comments:
Post a Comment