So I went outside to grab my garbage can and it was so frost that is was frozen. But the interesting thing about it was that it was sparkly. I don't know what automatically made me think of Edward Cullen but I did. Then I thought, I bet this pretty sparkleness is what Edward looks like in the sun. I furthered the thought with how he's so cold, maybe he's sparkly in the sun because he is really frosty. I'm not sure Stephanie Meyer's thought process went that deep to determine whether he is sparkly from being frosty or sparkly just because he's a vampire, but I saw a little Twilight in the real world today. :)
4 comments:
hahahaa... that is funny. All from a garbage can :)
lol this was funny!Thanks for sharing :)
LOL that is hilarious you had that thought---haha you crack me up! :) Mine was worse. I sat in church last year and Jacob (the prophet) was mentioned and I thought--"ugh..I hate Jacob (thinking of the twilight one) "hahaha... :)
I love that Edward was the first thing you thought of when you saw that! I saw wall paper the other day that looked like a forest and I couldn't help but think of Twilight.
Post a Comment