Sunday, January 3, 2010

Oh Ten


I don't know what the proper name for 2010 is. I hear there is a lot of debate. Here we are ringing in the New Year with friends and Beatles Rock Band.

Oh yeah, I'm a brunette now. :)

Yesterday was my grandpa's funeral. It was a really nice service. I think my grandma understood what was going on too. We went down to Payson for the burial and then went to dinner with
family. It was fun spending time with my cousins and everybody and we're so grateful for all the love and support we have received.




3 comments:

Ann said...

SOrry to hear about your Grandpa. I like your hair, I'm thinking of do mine, again. haha. Happy New Year!!

Shelly said...

I'm very sorry to hear about your Grandpa. Your hair looks great!

rozanny said...

It sounds like you've had a busy month! Happy New Year and I hope it's a good one for you!