Monday, January 25, 2010

Overflowing

Yesterday my heart was overflowing with love for my little ones in nursery. I went and said hi to a few oldies but goodies and the boys freaked out and started running in circles and a little girl told me, "pretty necklace, blue." LOL Her mom informed me that the other night she was praying and prayed for Amy and Dallin. We haven't been her teachers for about a month now but that was just so sweet to me.

Yesterday was great with the newbies. Two little girls who generally have such a hard time didn't even cry once. I credited the bubbles but Dallin would like everyone to know it was his own doing. I ended up with bubbles all over my brand new dress but I didn't even care. The kids were so precious and kept saying "hi" to each other across the snack table.

One little girl always had an especially hard time. I think because her mom did, she inadvertently did. But she would run and jump in my arms and has the prettiest smile ever. Whenever we'd sing a song she didn't know, she would stand off and put her fingers in her ears. I didn't think we were that bad!

I've just felt so blessed to be around these little spirits. I hope we get to stay in nursery forever. I think I learn more there than I ever would in regular class. That's why I don't mind being in there. The bishop told us he felt VERY strongly when we were called and every Sunday I realize why I needed to be there, not just for them, but for me too. Love you monkeys!

No comments: