

Family night last night consisted of 5 Guys Burgers (yum!) and coloring Easter eggs while watching the NCAA Finals game. We each got our own dozen to color! I had to be creative to compete in the competition. I decided to make holiday eggs and had a Christmas egg, Valentine's egg, 4th of July egg, Halloween egg, Easter egg and Thanksgiving egg. My other eggs were just colored (some speckled!). At least I didn't have any "pure" eggs as Dallin called the ones he didn't want to color. I love coloring eggs for Easter, it's so fun even though I lost to Mary's creations involving jewels, feathers and other scrapbooking materials. :)
2 comments:
Fun! Five Guys does sound delicious right now. I still can't get over seeing Jeff in your photos, what a small world.
How fun! I can't wait to color eggs with Landon.
Post a Comment