Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wedding Video!!

Thanks to the wonderful job by Ryan Hinman and Brody Dezember. I had to shrink the video so it's not as good of quality as the one he sent me, so know he did awesome. We missed you Brett! (If the video gets stuck, just move the arrow a little bit ahead and it will start again.)

9 comments:

d.r. gib said...

Very nice! I love the still shots the incorporated into the video.

nateandalliewilcox said...

Wow, I felt like I was there even though I couldn't make it. You look beautiful!!! You two look like movie stars. I'm so glad that you guys are still close!!!

Leelee said...

That was fun. Thanks for sharing. You were such a beautiful bride.

Anonymous said...

Oh Amy! It's beautiful! I loved it! Yay! Everything was done so perfectly! I just love it! You looked absolutely stunning!

Lyman Life said...

What a fun day! Your video is great!

Tyler & Shannon Higgins said...

Hey Amy!!!
Long time no see! We'll have to get together soon! I hope your new job is treating you well. : )
Shannon

Leader of the Pack said...

Hey I don't know if you would be interested in joining my book club group. Our next meeting is June 3rd at my place, 6:30PM. Check out our blog and let me know!

Leader of the Pack said...

This is Cami btw....

sexychoco said...

so cute!! I just watched this! Sorry it took so long! Love it! Glad I was able to be a part of your special day! :) Thanks!