Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We May Be Irish Somewhere Down the Line

Last night I came home from my late night at work and Dallin had found corned beef and cabbage for dinner to celebrate St. Patty's Day. I'd never had it and am somewhat leery of weird meat (thank you Ecuador) but it was really good. The cabbage - not so much. But I did enjoy the carrots and potatoes with it as well. It was so nice of him to get dinner all ready for us. I really appreciate it babe! (Pictures to come)

Nothing entirely new to report except that I'm loving American Idol this year. Danny, Adam, Kris and Allison. I'll be so sad when people get voted off that I like because there are so many of them! This year is super talented and I'm proud to report that I've converted my in-laws and husband to the show and I'm glad we can all sit around and talk about it.

Funny story...I went to the grocery store last night to pick up dessert for our meal (skinny cow ice cream bars! Yum! Yes, we're on a diet. Three days in) and I was looking for one of those things you put on the toothpaste tube to squeeze it all out and get every last drop. So I found the toothpaste and as I was looking for the thingy, I noticed the baby aisle is shared with the toothpaste and just as I was processing, "I hope I don't see anyone I know because this is the BABY aisle..." I hear an, "I know you! Why are you on the BABY aisle?!" My cousin Melysa. I quickly explained and we laughed about it. NO, I am NOT pregnant. Lets just clear that up now so nobody asks. Three years people, maybe in three years. We have a lot of things to do and see first. Yes, I'd like to explain my recent chubbiness on eating for two, but I'm just eating for me, hence the diet. Just so you know. :)

1 comment:

nateandalliewilcox said...

You are so funny! That's hilarious.