We went on a big group date this weekend to Body Worlds with some friends. I'm glad my nausea had subsided mostly since Grey's Anatomy makes me sick. I am thankful I made it through the exhibit without puking and was still able to eat a hearty amount at Olive Garden afterward. The human body is amazing though. But I think I could have told you that without seeing the insides.
And to kick off the holiday season, the lights at Temple Square. Downtown was a mad house and the lights seem to get less and less every year, but it was fun to keep the tradition alive.
Now it's on to all the holiday parties and craziness. I feel like December is already over too! 7 more weeks that I think will feel more like 2!
2 comments:
I am sorry you were sick, and glad you are feeling better. It is getting closer!!!
I loved seeing you and hanging out with you guys even if it wasn't for very long...and even if the lights are not all that great haha....what draws out the bazillion people to see them I'll never know! :)
Post a Comment