Dallin and I took our engagement pictures on Tuesday, which we had off thanks to the Veteran's. We took some on Pierpont Avenue and then some alleys by the Gallivan Center. I must say I was exposed to parts of Salt Lake I didn't even know existed. The weather was pretty nice and not too horribly cold. We did step in a huge load of bird poop though, it smelled so nasty.
Hopefully our photographer will send us the link to the pictures tomorrow. If you'd like to see them, let me know. Due to copyright reasons, I won't be able to post them on the blog for a while.
2 comments:
I hope they are not scratch and sniff pictures. It sounds like we don't want to smell where you were. Fun.
i totally want to see your pics!! i totally want to see you too :)
Post a Comment