Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Anniversary

One year ago today my life started to change for the better. I didn't know it would turn out like this but I was secretly hoping that when I opened the front door, it would be my last first date; and it was. Now I get to date Dallin for eternity.

I really hated dating before I met him. But with him everything changed and I enjoyed the things we did together. Every day is better with him in it and I'm so excited to marry him and share even more time together. Happy 1 year anniversary babe.

Our engagement pictures are posted! Go to
http://www.dezemberphotostore.com/pickpic/gallery/jump.php and use my last name as the password and enter your email address. Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

d.r. gib said...

I like #00024E-ND3_5233 and
#00055E-ND3_5289 , #00107E-ND3_5387 ,I think my favorite for an engagement photo is #00241E-ND3_5571 . I did not look through every picture, but all the ones I did look at are sooooo cute!

SpartyB said...

I like the last picture. The very last picture. It's cute.

sexychoco said...

CUTE!! I loved them! I didn't look through all of them, but I did like the black and white ones..and the ones on the steps--the studio favorites were good! very cute--you make a great couple!

nateandalliewilcox said...

Wow Amy, those turned out so cute!!!