Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Good, the Bad, the Ugly










So the good stuff first. My brother so kindly donated his Carrie Underwood tickets to me and Dallin last night since he was too sick to go. Too bad he didn't know how AWESOME his tickets were! We were on the 24th row on the floor, right next to the stage she came out on into the audience. So we were feet from her! Dallin had never heard Carrie Underwood, but sported his big belt buckle just for the heck of things anyway. He looked so cute! I'm not a country fan - at all - but I must admit that I do love Carrie (being the huge American Idol fan that I am) so I have her CDs and she was spectacular! I'll post pictures soon. This made up for, in a little way, Celine cancelling her concert tomorrow and rescheduling for a SUNDAY so I got a refund and don't get to see her even though I had the tickets for a YEAR.

The bad and ugly...Well, you know when things in life are all happy and perfect, it's inevitable to get a curve ball thrown your way. So there you have it. Life is good and life sucks. It's made me realize the point of the Gospel more in that this life is miserable with little snipets of happiness and you have to hang on to those. And that's the glory of the Celestial Kingdom, eternal happiness with no suckiness. :)

4 comments:

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
d.r. gib said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sexychoco said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
nateandalliewilcox said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.