By the way - can I tell you how much I love winter this year so far? I hope the sunshine, clear roads and Autumn leaves continue all season. If it has to snow, it should just stay in the mountains. We'll steal our water from there anyway. I hope this delayed Winter doesn't mean a delayed Spring or Summer.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Shower of Presents
By the way - can I tell you how much I love winter this year so far? I hope the sunshine, clear roads and Autumn leaves continue all season. If it has to snow, it should just stay in the mountains. We'll steal our water from there anyway. I hope this delayed Winter doesn't mean a delayed Spring or Summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is hilarious about Jeff, how did you figure that out? Jeff is a crack up, too funny. So I guess we will see him at the reception.
Amy...finally found your blog. I've been reading Suzannes for awhile now and figured you had to be on the web somewhere. Congrats on getting married! Glad to see you so happy! Good luck and now I can keep updated on your life.
Post a Comment