Bountiful Cold Stone has been promising that they'll bring it back, they just haven't had enough room for it with all the holiday flavors. Come on, Gingerbread and Egg Nog? Those are the two worst ice creams EVER.
For those of you who haven't tasted the masterpiece of Amaretto with brownie, you're missing out! Everyone has loved it at first bite. Most people don't know what Amaretto is, I only do because my drunken roommate introduced me to it (the ice cream, not the liquor) and I was hooked! If you can get your hands on it, savor every moment.
Saturday was my final shower. It was for my relatives on my mom’s side and dad’s side. I think the best part was when my 92-year-old grandma who has a bit of dementia pulled me aside and whispered (loudly), “So you’re going to take the big dip huh?” LOL. My poor mom came down with the flu again and started puking as we were walking out the door so we made her stay home. She was so sad, but I just wanted her to get better before the big day in 17 DAYS!! Our “groomals” are posted online at dezemberphotostore.com (the same place where our engagements are). I was quite pleased with them. It always takes me a couple looks before I think I don’t look too dumb.
Well, as exciting and mostly great as 2008 has been, it’s also sucked big time. I’m really excited for the New Year. More than I have been ever before. Mainly just for a new start at everything. A new life, a new job, etc. So I hope it has a lot of wonderful things in store because minus Dallin and all the wedding stuff, I’m not sad to see 2008 go. With the wedding so soon, I’ve never been so excited for January to come my whole life!
2 comments:
That is a great picture of you. Sorry your mom is sick, and hope she is feeling better fast!
are the pictures no longer available? i just tried to look at them but i didn't see yours or Dallin's name on the site.
Post a Comment