Thursday, October 16, 2008

Three Months From Today!

The wedding plans are coming along fabulously. I got a lot done over the long weekend. Invitations are in process, flowers and centerpieces are on order, I’m closing in on a dress decision, photographer is booked and honeymoon just needs to be booked! Now it’s time to focus in on the nitty-gritty details. Who’s going to go get my bouquet? What do you need for a marriage license? It’s all coming together, and nicely I’ll add. I hope you guys can all be there to share our special day.

I am so excited to marry my best friend. And most of all, I won’t have to pry his death-grip off my leg when I’m tired and have to go home to go to bed. I won’t have to pry myself free – forever. We’re both really excited and I can hardly contain it!

As a side note – I love cheese. I realized this quite recently. I’ve never thought of myself as a cheese lover, mainly because I don’t like eating cheese sticks which I find to waxy and hard to chew. My family likes cheese sticks and I never wanted to cut off a piece of the block and just eat it plain. But I love cheese on anything. Pizza, sandwiches, pasta, burgers, etc. Just plain cheese for me! I know it’s not healthy, but if there is one thing to put on food that automatically makes it more tasty – it’s cheese.

2 comments:

sexychoco said...

Well, I must say the cheese was random LOL ;) just kidding! I actually love cheese myself! its my favorite snack.

Confessions of a 30-Something Drama Queen said...

Well now that you've decided you love cheese you must try Brie, baked Brie, Munster, and Porte de Saulte. Come over. We'll have a cheese and "wine" party. :)