So my first attempt at a spray-on tan did not turn out quite as disasterous as Ross Gellar's but I do think I look a little funny. And something no one told me, you have this sticky film on you that you can't wash off for 6-8 hours! I HATE BEING STICKY! Ever since I was little if I got sucker on me, donut frosting, whatever it was, I can't be sticky. It was torture!
Anyway, I was horrified when I woke up this morning, but luckily all the brown that had seeped into my pores washed away. I still ended up looking like I spent two straight weeks in the sun in Hawaii (and for those of you who know me, I don't tan) so I don't think I look like myself. This is why we practice before the Big Day people.
3 comments:
I laughed out loud picturing you as Ross looked after his spray on tan. HAHAHA
I had the same experience. It was nice to look tan but I hated feeling all gross, I just wanted to take a shower.
Tan? What's that? I know how you feel, I've never had a tan in my life. I am a huge fan of self tanning lotions though. Aveeno makes a good one. You have to be careful though- Last Sunday I took out my lotion at church and started to put it all over my hands and arms and then I looked down and realized that it was tanning lotion. I've never walked so fast to the bathroom before. Zach thought it was hilarious!
Post a Comment