
In Ecuador they call your significant other your media naranja which translates to half-orange. I guess it refers to how the halves of the orange fit together. I just wanted to say that I found mine. It took me 27 years but it was worth the wait. I don’t think a lot of people have what me and Dallin have and I thank Heavenly Father every day for him.
We’ve been talking a lot lately about stuff which has lead me to think too emotionally and cute Dallin has balanced me out and helped me keep a realistic approach. I am grateful for him for listening to me calmly, drying my tears and giving me a big hug. We are better together than we are apart.
Thanks Dallin, for making my birthday so fabulous.
4 comments:
oh thats so cute AME and it's so true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah!! I am so happy for you guys!
p.s. Happy Birthday
You certainly deserve this happiness!! Good for you! (I love the half-orange idea!)
Post a Comment