Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fall Frenze


I’ve been wanting to write on my blog lately but haven’t had much to say. So today I’m just going to type and see what my brain throws up. I bought tickets for Thriller today and I’m super excited. I’ve been wanting to go for years and have never been so that should be fun to see.
That brings me to how crazy life is. I don’t have a free Saturday until November 1, and it’s not even October! I’ve never had a busy October but I’m pretty excited, it’s all fun stuff. Frightmares, wedding receptions, St. George, dinner with friends, etc. I think I’m ready for all the craziness, I just have to stay organized. I feel like the holidays are already upon us (maybe it’s because I’ve already started my Christmas shopping).
Anyway, it’s been a fun few months since I returned from my trip. Things with Dallin have been going along fabulously, I’ve been able to attend a lot of fun activities with family and friends, celebrate my birthday and get involved in football season. My fantasy team is 2-1 by the way! My only wish is that I had more time to spend with you all, double-dating or just catching up. Just because you haven’t heard from me (I’m away on Cloud 9 if you need to get in touch) doesn’t mean I haven’t thought of you often and hope to be in touch soon.

3 comments:

d.r. gib said...

I have heard that Thriller is so good, that will be a blast. Maybe we can catch each other at the football game this weekend.

Heidi said...

I have seen Thriller it is good. You'll have fun. I read a bunch of your posts today - I loved reading about how much you love your dad and Dallin. You are very lucky to have those seemingly amazing men in your life.

nateandalliewilcox said...

Sounds like you are having a blast. I'm so happy for you! Love having some idea of what you are up to, even if we don't get that much time to talk.