Thursday, November 12, 2015

Connor - 3 Months

Our bouncing baby boy is three months old now!  He turned 3 months while we were in Disneyland but I took a picture before we left so I didn't have to pack Pooh Bear with us as we were already bringing our whole house.

At 3 months, Connor:

- Wears size 3-6 or 6 month clothing.  Some of his 6 month jammies seem a little short and his feet are too big so I'm sure he'll be in 9 month jammies soon.

- Drinks 4-6 ounces every 3-3.5 hours.  Just switched from Enfamil Newborn to Infant.

- Is weaning off nursing so I'm sure he'll be drinking 6-8 ounces of formula when all is said and done.

- Is getting pretty good with hand/eye coordination and will reach for toys and is determined to get them.

- Doesn't talk to his friends in the lights hardly at all anymore.

- Sleeps through the night!  Usually from 10 or 11 p.m. until 7 a.m.  It's awesome.

- Absolutely adores his sister and is so patient with her.  Hates when she leans on his head or tummy though.

- Has started to jabber with the cutest little voice.  It's actually quite loud and carries.  Especially his happy squeal.

- Smiles a ton, especially right after he wakes up.  I love how his whole face lights up.

- Gets very upset when he is hungry but still has the mildest cry, more like a whine.  His real cry is REALLY loud though.  Luckily it doesn't happen often.

- Usually takes a short morning nap and a longer afternoon nap.  He generally takes a long evening nap I have to wake him up from to feed him then I put him back down for the night and he sleeps all night.  It's awesome because I just have to lay him down and he goes to sleep, I don't have to hold or rock him or anything.  

- Is finishing up the last of his size 2 diapers and moving to size 3.

- Still has all his baby hair.  He hasn't lost any of it.  It's growing longer and longer too and has this crazy wave/curl to it that he gets from me.  It dries pretty straight though (unlike mine).

- We finally found a binky (MAM) that he'll tolerate.  He much more prefers his thumb which is awful but he's pretty determined and seems to soothe him.  He has a blister/dry skin on his pointer finger from drooling all over it in an effort to get his thumb.

- Pretty sure he's starting to teethe.  Been really drooly and chomping on his hand.  

- Is starting to not like his car seat so much anymore but that thing puts him right to sleep and he'll sleep forever in it still.

He's just a calm and peaceful presence in our family and I'm so grateful to have him and his big, gummy smiles!

1 comment:

Suz said...

3 months...wow time flies once they are finally born right!