Saturday, June 13, 2015

29 Weeks **Baby #2**

Symptoms: I was SO hungry in the middle of the night last night.  Oh no.  I really hope that doesn't become the norm.  I ate 2 almonds and went back to sleep.  I am so, so tired.  I could sleep all the time if it were possible.  I'm still really sore in my lower belly and lower back is kicking in too.  Also, I have a little bit of the clear colostrum!  I didn't even know that was a possible symptom in the third trimester.  I was bummed because I didn't have any at week 28 but a few days later I got some out!  I'm hoping that means that breastfeeding will work out this time.  I'm by no means leaking, not even a little bit, and since I didn't know it was possible, I'm not sure if I ever had any with Zoey in the third trimester.  Fingers crossed!

Cravings: Peanut butter cookies (chocolate chips are optional).  Did I mention that I have to eat a 1/2 a PB&J before I go to bed to make sure I don't starve during the night?  It used to be a can of Double Noodle Soup but now I can get by with the sandwich which has some protein.

Clothes: Some of my normal shirts are starting to get a little small.

To Remember: Zoey has hit her 2-year-old tantrums in stride and I wonder if she's starting to sense that there are big changes ahead.  We're going to attempt potty training tomorrow and I'm terrified.  I guess if it doesn't work out, it doesn't work but she's interested so I'm going to give it a go.  I have no idea what I'm doing.  Baby boy is crazy active and responds most to Zoey's voice.

I also was given some gently used baby boy clothes and I'm so excited about them!  You don't get a shower with #2 so I had been buying stuff here and there but now I'm definitely set probably until 18-24 months!  I'm really so grateful for the generosity and cute stuff I received!

To Do: Start cleaning.  Start washing some clothes.  Get Zoey out of diapers!

No comments: