Thursday, June 4, 2015

28 Weeks **Baby #2**

Symptoms: Have I mentioned the snoring?  When I gain weight, I turn into a grizzly bear.  My husband loves it.  haha  The past couple days I've had really low blood pressure.  It's funny because I was induced with Zoey because of HIGH blood pressure so I've been on a baby aspirin regimine.  But I've felt dizzy, light-headed and overall icky the past couple days and checked my pressure and it was about 90-100/59-70.   Hmmm... So I've been upping my fluid intake like crazy and taking it easy when I don't feel good.  This has also spurned my anxiety again as I'm realizing I'm in the homestretch and remembering how unpredictable pregnancy (especially late-stage) and delivery can be.  I have also been really tired.  I've also had some sharp, stabby pains with stretching and this throbbing in my hip/groin area, I think it's a lymph node acting up.

Cravings: ice cream and chicken souvlaki.   Chicken souvlaki was the very first craving I had when I didn't even know I was pregnant!  Oh, and I was driving by V Chocolates the other day and really wanted to stop for a milk chocolate mint sandwich but I resisted.  My mom also made a Texas Sheet Cake but it was for her ward, so I didn't get any, but it sure sounded good!

Clothes:  I still have some regular shirts but mainly maternity everything.

To Remember:  I looked awesome on my biomeridian test at the Health Spot.  I started taking more Silymarin (milk thistle) for liver function and the itchy spots of my chest went away (but a stray one popped up today, strange).  I got baby boy's clothes organized and drawers in the chest ready and full. I finally got all of Zoey's old clothes packed away and the basement kind of clean.  Feeling quite accomplished!

To Do:  Clean out the hall closet and get it organized.  Rest!

No comments: