Thursday, June 18, 2015

30 Weeks **Baby #2**

Symptoms: Had a few low blood pressure issues which are no fun.  They are frustrating and I feel like crap and leave me feeling like I got hit by a truck.  First, I start to not feel so good then sometimes I feel  a little short of breath, my head is fuzzy, I may be pale and I get nauseous and sometimes a headache. I had Dallin give me a blessing and right when he started my headache went away.  That was cool.  It also makes me really anxious because it reminds me of how unpredictable the whole pregnancy/delivery thing can be.  I generally feel my low blood pressure symptoms when my diastolic gets under 60.  Last night I was hanging around 93/53-56.  Yuck.  To combat the symptoms I start downing Gatorade and water.  I generally start to feel better after a little bit.

That leads to how I can never get hydrated.  I drink a ton and pee immediately then I don't have anything. I don't know how I blow through my fluids so fast and just can't keep on top of them.  Sure, it's an oven outside and I feel hot all.the.time, but I just can't get it figured out.

I've been really sore in my lower belly and low back.  Still can't wear the belt to help cause baby hates it.  I've been a bit on an emotional swing too.  Mad, impatient, anxious, happy, etc.  And I've been oh, so tired.  So, so tired.

Cravings:  Cheetos.  Can't get enough.  Horrible, I know.

Clothes:  My regular shirts are getting smaller and smaller (and shorter).

To Remember:  Had dinner with LaVell Edwards and his wife this past week.  My father-in-law won it in an auction SEVEN years ago and it finally happened.  I'm still surprised it did since there were so many times it was supposed to and didn't.  We met at Market Street in South Jordan.  He was a super nice guy and really down to earth and personable.  The guy you see on TV is pretty crotchety so I thought he'd be like that but he told some fun stories and had some fun teasing me about being a Utah fan.

To Do:  Crap got real this week.  We are in the homestretch.  Freaking out a bit!  I also found out that my doctor, who had surgery in May, was supposed to come back in July; the office called me the other day and said the earliest she'll be back is August 20.  That is the first day I could have an elective induction (1 week before my due date).  So I'm freaking out a bit and now have to find a different provider who is accepting new patients in her practice "just in case."  UGH.  I'm SO bummed!

I think I found the baby a coming home outfit at Target today.  It's been hard, girls' clothes are just so much cuter!

No comments: