

I'm in awe of my surgeon right now. I find it amazing that people are able to cut other people open and take the right things out, the right way, and make them feel better. I guess I've never really met a surgeon and only have seen ones on TV and so I just think he's the most incredible guy ever right now. I'm so thankful for him and his skills and for literally saving our dreams of having a family, it's hard to express my gratitude. Dr. Sharp is a rock star in my book, and I can't help but be a little star-struck.
A huge THANK YOU to all my family, friends, neighbors, etc. who have helped with Maggie, me, meals, visits, texts and phone calls to show your concern and care. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
5 comments:
Those are actually some pretty interesting and cool pics! Thanks for sharing!
I think they are quite cool too. That thing was huge...your poor ovary was being totally stretched out.
Thanks for sharing, it is so inspiring to see you overcome this intensely stressful situation. You are going to be such a great mom, and know that I have been praying for you. Love you tons, Allie
awesome pics! Its truly is AMAZING! God is so good to us!!!!
So... did you lose 5 lbs overnight or something?! Haha...
Post a Comment