This week has been rough. I contracted various infections and I think I got the flu virus on top of it all. I felt like death. Somehow I managed to drag myself out of bed and go to work all day, every day. I didn't dare not to since I'd had the last 2 weeks off. It was miserable. The days dragged on and ON. It was all I could do not to toss my cookies all day. Never thought I'd say this, but luckily I'm not pregnant since I've been taking all sorts of narcotics and antibiotics. I'm finally feeling better. Random musings I've had recently:
1. I loved Pres. Eyring's talk Saturday morning, it was amazing
2. The MoTab's rendition of "Redeemer of Israel" was incredible. I had to TiVo it back and watch again.
3. I'm kind of disappointed David Archuleta wasn't in the MTC Choir during Saturday afternoon's session.
4. The trees are blooming in our neighborhood. They sure are pretty and really do look like "Popcorn Popping." Unfortunately, they smell like poo. Or worse than poo.
5. I'm so grateful for the Gospel and truly have a testimony of a loving Heavenly Father who loves us and it very aware of our needs and plights.
6. I love the little Church stories played on Channel 5 in between sessions.
7. Excited for Girl's Night at Olive Garden and a craft afterward with the fam while the boys are at priesthood.
8. I'm wearing jeans and not wanting to die for the first time today.
9. Maggie decided to eat the insides of her bed today. Luckily it's still soft and she's just going to have to deal.
10. We found 3 (THREE!) spiders in our house yesterday. One almost fell on my head. We sprayed the door jambs with Raid. That seems to work really well for us. If things haven't improved in the next week, we're going to Bug Bomb the place.
Ok, I'm done.
No comments:
Post a Comment