No one tells you how exhausting infertility is. I don't think anyone can truly understand until you've experienced it. I've heard so many of your stories after sharing mine. The one conclusion I've come to is it's an epidemic. It touches everyone in someway. Whether personally and indirectly.
It's easy to let it consume you. Don't move first thing in the morning until you've taken your basal body temperature. Pee on sticks. Am I ovulating? How do I tell? Pee on more sticks. Hope...Disappointment. Nonstop. Every day. Month after month. You get one shot.
It's kind of been nice to have a little break from the day in and day out routine since we obviously aren't trying until I have surgery and heal. They tell you not to stress and even though you feel like you aren't, you are still consumed. The GOOD NEWS is that my Prolactin levels are down to a 7 so they are normal now. Hopefully that will regulate everything and get me normal. The bad news is that I can't quit taking the medicine even though infertility treatments are at least 2 months out. I was HOPING because it is not fun stuff. My surgical consult is a mere 12 days away. The wait is almost over! So glad that's coming up so fast. More updates will be coming soon!
1 comment:
You are so strong, hang in there...and isn't crazy how common infertility is? That's why I enjoy talking about it so much, to get people educated!
Post a Comment