Just wanted to share a crazy cool story of what happened to us last night. We were driving on a dark road back home from my in-laws' house. I was chatting away about work and Dallin interrupted me and told me he just had a feeling that I needed to slow down. No one was around so I laid on the brakes and started slowing down a lot. Not even 5 seconds later, a raccoon darted out in front of our car.
Now hitting a raccoon probably wouldn't have caused any major damage except that I would have felt really bad. But you never know. I was so grateful to my husband for being in tune to those small little promptings and for voicing it. He was very humbled by the experience and my heart overflowed with love for my dear husband who was worthy and who wasn't afraid of the still small voice in his heart. Not every time does the reason manifest itself so quickly, but we have to show that we'll listen and act and in this case, we were blessed to see the actions of our obedience.
1 comment:
I am glad you listened to your husband. That would have been the challenge for me.
Post a Comment