Friday, October 14, 2011
Weight/Wait
Just and update on Maggie. I took Maggie to the vet and got her blood drawn and her levels were at 14 (still too low). They ended up losing/breaking a sample so I had to take her back again and this time they were at 19. They still thought it was barely in range so they upped her medicine again. One pill in the morning, two at night. It makes her really sleepy at night, which is awesome. As a sidenote, she now weighs 62 pounds! 62!! And she's even on weight control kibble and she's put on 10 pounds in the last 2 months. Not sure what we're going to do about that. I can barely control her anymore she's so hefty! Good thing she's going to be a piggy for Halloween. Guess that's not much of a stretch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wanna see pics of miss piggy no later than November 1st. Ok? Ok. Glad we got that settled :)
Post a Comment