Mags loves car rides. She knows she's going to see people and that makes her so happy. Recently we've started unrolling the back windows for her to look out. Before she was too little and scared of noises that she hated it. She LOVED is now. I think it's hilarious because her ears fly back and she looks a bit like Yoda. She sniffs the whole time; no wonder her nose is so wrinkly. I do have a rule that the windows get rolled up once we get on main roads or the freeway. Nobody likes puppy pancakes on the road. She gets really mad about that and we've also learned to lock the windows and doors because a few times she's accidentally rolled down the window on her own! I love to see the world through her eyes because she thoroughly enjoys every minute of it.Saturday, July 16, 2011
Flying
Mags loves car rides. She knows she's going to see people and that makes her so happy. Recently we've started unrolling the back windows for her to look out. Before she was too little and scared of noises that she hated it. She LOVED is now. I think it's hilarious because her ears fly back and she looks a bit like Yoda. She sniffs the whole time; no wonder her nose is so wrinkly. I do have a rule that the windows get rolled up once we get on main roads or the freeway. Nobody likes puppy pancakes on the road. She gets really mad about that and we've also learned to lock the windows and doors because a few times she's accidentally rolled down the window on her own! I love to see the world through her eyes because she thoroughly enjoys every minute of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment