The thing I love about Harry Potter and the empire is how much people love it. How everyone in the Muggle and Magical world come together to celebrate the boy wizard and have a good time. As you can see in the pictures, the movie theater was packed and there were lots of people
dressed up. This little boy dressed as Voldemort (with the white head - stupid phone wouldn't focus!) was pretty much the most adorable thing I've ever seen, even as Voldemort. We saw shirts that said "I'm a Keeper" with pictures of the Quiddich goal rings and "Twilight Sucks." There was a preview for the new Twilight movie, complete with Taylor Lautner stripping off his shirt (what else is he good for?) and Edward and Bella getting it on. I think you could hear our theater down the street the screams went to a fever-pitch; moms too. (Not I, although I AM excited). The one
thing that bugged was people kept cheering and clapping during the movie. I usually don't mind but it kept pulling me out of my wizard-movie world and that wasn't much fun. I like it there. :)Did anyone else cry in the movie. I shed a few tears. I mean, come on, when Harry sees his parents in the forest and is afraid to die?!?! The girl behind us was sobbing. I find it fascinating that a destitute woman created such an empire that media outlets talked about it non-stop, people stayed up all night to watch it, books, movies, theme parks, everyone knows Harry Potter, and he's not even real. But to Ms. JK Rowling, thanks for the stories and memories.
1 comment:
Agreed! You are amazing JK Rowling and I loved the ride! Can't wait to share it with the next generation!
Post a Comment