Monday, May 16, 2011

Under the Weather

So sorry for the long delay between posts. Still waiting on some pictures from my sister. But I've been so sick for the past three weeks! It started as a bad sore throat then progressed into one of the worst colds I've ever had. I had started to feel better then I did the 5K and it moved into my lungs. My whole body hurts from coughing so much. I finally went to the doctor today and I may have had pneumonia. But now I have a prescription and should be on the mend! Hopefully I'll be back to the gym sometime soon because heaven help me, I need it.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Oh man, I think I had the same thing! It's lasted for like a week now! It started out feeling like a cold, then flu-like symptoms, then a REALLY bad sore throat, and then moved to my lungs... must be something going around. I tried all sorts of cold medicines and everything I could think to try. Then Kirk suggested I try Zyrtec. I've never had allergies in my life! But it made a bit of a difference, so I guess maybe some of mine was from some weird allergy, who knows. Anyway, I hope you are feeling better soon! Miss you! :)

rozanny said...

I'm so sorry! I hope you get over it in enough time to start the Summer!