We spent a relatively low-key New Year's with friends playing games and eating. I think my favorite part of the game was when Seth, the architect, guessed that the world's tallest building is 34,000 ft. high (3,400 stories, or 5 miles in the air). Pretty hysterical!At the stroke of midnight I got to kiss my honey while overlooking the fireworks going on down in the city. Uber-romantic. Don't fireworks make everything more romantic?

One of my resolutions is to run 500 miles by July 4th. That ends up only being about 17 miles a week. Better get my butt in gear. It may also lead me to torturing myself and running the Salt Lake Half in April again.

One of my resolutions is to run 500 miles by July 4th. That ends up only being about 17 miles a week. Better get my butt in gear. It may also lead me to torturing myself and running the Salt Lake Half in April again.
Here's to a fantastic 2011. 2010 was full of sorrow, love, new experiences, grief, trips, blessings, family and growing. Maybe I'll quit trying to hold onto my "old" life and embrace the chaos that is now mine. Wish me luck!

2 comments:
LOVE IT. You are awesome!!!! And yes fireworks do make everything more romantic!
I love the New Years resolution...I was thinking about a running goal and still haven't decided. I thought about running as many miles as it is from SC to UT but I'm not sure I can do it. I guess I will see how I feel when I get back from my first run of the year tonight.
Post a Comment