We started our celebratory weekend by heading to the Travel
Saturday we headed up to my college home - Logan. We ate at my most favorite restaurant up there - El Torro Viejo. I had a big plate of cheese enchiladas. They were AWESOME. I love that place. We also headed to my friend's
My friend arrived and we chatted, and chatted and chatted. We had a lot of catching up to do in the two years we
Sunday was a horrific day in nursery. We had a dozen kids with just the two of us and they were all SO ornery and tired and poopy. It was chaos. I think I had two kids in my arms at all times. We were exhausted. We went to my parents' for dinner and watched the Golden Globes and tried to remember what we were doing two years ago at that very moment. Brett was in the hospital and that's about all I remember - lol.
Monday was a holiday that Dallin had off and I took off. We headed to the Aquarium in the early afternoon to feed the penguins. They were all sold out! Nature was conspiring against me that day - I swear. So we headed to lunch. Afterward we went to Sugarhouse to pick up Dallin's dress pants from the tailor and walked around some shops.
We decided to head to Park City to browse the outlets and I wanted to go to the pet shop up there to play with the puppies. If the penguins won't have me - I'll find the puppies who do. So we went up there and made our way to the pet shop and it was CLOSED! I guess it's closed every Monday. Such a bummer! No animals for me I guess.

After we stopped by Schmidts Bakery for our "surprise." I ordered a mini-cake like the one we had on our wedding - almond poppy seed. YUM! It was so much better than the frozen top layer of last year. So we had a good time. We've had a great two years - only eternity to go.
After we stopped by Schmidts Bakery for our "surprise." I ordered a mini-cake like the one we had on our wedding - almond poppy seed. YUM! It was so much better than the frozen top layer of last year. So we had a good time. We've had a great two years - only eternity to go.
3 comments:
Yay! Happy Anniversary!
The cake looks so yummy:)
Congratulations Amy! I am so proud and happy for you. Sounds like a good time. The cake looks delicious too!
Post a Comment