Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Angry Birds

Let me tell you, this game is highly addicting. It's so fun though! I downloaded it and have had a hard time putting it down. I actually just passed the game! Dallin would make fun of me for playing until he got wrapped into its game of flying birds trying to smash little green, smiling, piggies. Now he falls asleep at night playing it so late. The best news is that they are now making Angry Birds plush! You can buy your own birds and piggies and throw them at each other. Sounds like fun to me! If you haven't played this yet - get it, you won't put it down. You've been warned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

True story...I've been known to stay up until 3 am playing the darn game some of them took me like 45 mins to pass. rghhhh it's so addicting. Love it! Thanks for tonight and for letting me play! Love you Amy!