I've been waiting to do this post so I could put pictures up but now that my camera is gone till the end of the week, I figured I'd post it anyway since July has gotten away from me!
My bff got married a week ago. It was so beautiful and she was so gorgeous and glowingly happy. I'm so happy for her and her new hubby. We always grew up saying we were going to get married and live on the same street, right next door to each other. Well, maybe someday that will happen when they're not across the country! It made me think about how life changes so much and our dreams have to mold to what comes our way. Also, how fast time goes. Weren't we just in 7th grade? Now we have different last names. And as families appear, I'm sure the dynamic will always be changing but there is nothing as good as a best girl friend who knows you better than practically anyone. Everyone needs one. Miss you Sue! Pictures to come soon.
1 comment:
You are the best. Thanks for sharing the day with me and being a bridesmaid. I already miss you tons. Come visit soon.
Post a Comment