Dallin and I met up with my family in Paragoonah last weekend. It's right by Parawan and just north of Cedar City. Some friends of ours have a big house down there and there were about 30+ of us in the house (including 15 kids under 10).
Dallin had never been 4-wheeling so I was excited to go with him. I've only been a handful of times and not for years so we learned quick! We went on a path to Parawan and also on a few jumps. We went exploring up this hill and I had to gun it so hard to get up that I ran into the bushes. Nice. We also tried to find this big lake and it seemed like we'd been going forever so we turned back and later realized we were only about 2 miles away. Dallin went again and made it to a mile away when my brother's machine broke down and they had to turn back. There was snow on the ground up by where the lake was! Notice my sweatshirt sleeves in the picture above. I have a wicked awesome tan line on my wrists. LOL
We had a fabulous time though and were really happy to not be dusty anymore. My type of camping - inside a house with a shower! Thanks for inviting us down family and friends!
1 comment:
You were so close to me! But you probablly went when we weren't even here yet. Next time you are down this way, give me call. We need to catch up!!
Post a Comment