I suck at bowling, it's no secret. I've lamented before about how I am great at Wii Bowling and not good (at all) at real-life bowling and I don't understand why. For Family Night last night we went bowling. It took me quite a few frames to get in double-digits. I kept telling myself that is takes talent to only knock down one bowling pin at a time and the family kept telling me at least I was consistent. End of game score - 44.
The next game my one-pin tirade continued, except on the second bowl I kept getting spares! How? I got spares about six frames in a row and ended the game in second place with a 107. I broke 100! I don't remember the last time I did that but it was a LONG time ago and was a total fluke too. Bummer I didn't have the consistency excuse to fall back on anymore.
3 comments:
That's pretty cool! I actually have a talent for getting it in the gutter almost every time... I can even do that with the bumpers up. Yeah... I'm good.
I know how you feel. I feel like I do the same thing every time, but sometimes it is a gutter ball and sometimes it is a strike. I don't get it. I've only broken 100 once and I was very excited.
That's funny! You and I might actually have a competition in bowling since my scores are often in the 40s and 50s. Congrats on the 107! AMAZING!
Post a Comment