I don't have any Seattle pictures yet since Dallin has the camera with the good pictures, so I'll post of last night's adventures. After months of waiting, the American Idols stopped in Utah! I got my in-laws into AI this year and we had such a blast! The boy singers were a lot better than I even anticipated. Props to Anoop, Matt, Danny, Kris and Adam! The usher people wouldn't let anyone get close to take a good picture of Kris or Adam, that is why I only have a close-up of Danny.
I'm still so conflicted as to who I would have liked to win the competition. Not that it matters any, but I loved Danny from the start, then Adam blew me away and Matt had these sparks of utter greatness that left me speechless. Matt turned in some awesome performances last night and I'm glad he made it as far as he did. I was always a big Allison fan but after last night, I think she should have gotten voted off before him.
People with amazing musical talent make me so jealous. Just to have the guts to get up and sing in front of people is amazing in and of itself. But I've been known to cry after brilliant musical performance, even on TV shows. There is just something that is so magical and beautiful. When I get to heaven - I'm going to learn how to sing, and well.
We heart Danny.
Such an amazing performer.
How cool is this guy?
No comments:
Post a Comment