Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Birthday


If absence makes the heart grow fonder - I'm bursting with fondness! I hope you have a wonderful day where you are. I'll be thinking about you all day. Here are 27 reasons why I love you:

1. You love me more than BYU football. And that's a LOT.

2. You kill spiders for me.

3. You are a worthy and wonderful man, even if you don't think you are sometimes.

4. You are so cute with kids and I know you'll make an awesome and fun dad someday.

5. You never complain.

6. You are laid back and calm.

7. You are good with money and aren't cheap.

8. You aren't messy and are always so helpful around the house.

9. You always volunteer to help those in need without thinking of yourself.

10. You make me laugh.

11. You're snuggly and wiggly.

12. You care about how you look and always want to be presentable.

13. You like shopping for shoes and don't mind going to the Loft with me. :)

14. You cook dinner on Tuesdays and it's good!

15. You don't criticize me even when I'm being unreasonable.

16. You are thoughtful and caring to those around you.

17. You love unconditionally.

18. You always make adversity in your life a positive.

19. You are so generous with everything you have.

20. You listen and always give thoughtful feedback.

21. You are a hard worker and give 110%.

22. You'll do things with me even if you don't want to.

23. You are the hottest guy I know - inside and out.

24. You decorated our house so nice - it looks like it's out of a catalog!

25. You always smell so good.

26. You are dutiful in our church responsibilities.

27. You were worthy to take me to the temple to be sealed for time and all eternity.

Happy Birthday to the man that makes me heart beat a little faster and my days a lot brighter. Can't wait to celebrate many more with you. XOXO

4 comments:

nateandalliewilcox said...

So cute!!! I'm so glad that you found someone who treats you so well and makes you happy!!!

Leelee said...

Loved your list!! Keep doing this for him all your married life. It'll be a blessing for you both!

Christy said...

Happy birthday Dallin!

sexychoco said...

cute! :)