She must think I'm fat. My exercise lately has mainly consisted of shoveling snow. We've got about 9 inches here in the past three days. Anyone who insisted that Utah is in a drought, please come look at my yard and take as much snow as you want for water. I'm giving it away for free.
My boycott against building things lasted 1 day. We got our medicine cabinet yesterday and that was our project last night. Then we decided to hang things. I am now boycotting hanging things too. Not as easy as it seems, people.
On a good note, I have a job interview on Friday. Wish me luck!
2 comments:
Good luck!!!
Hi Amy! Of course you can link my blog to yours. Just to warn you I am a horrible blogger. I am like a once every other month blogger. I am excited to keep up with you guys through yours though. I hope you guys can come tomorrow for Kylie's B-day. We have a house warming gift for you. Sorry you are having hanging issues. Our gift is not going to help!!!
Post a Comment