He surprised me a few days before Valentine's with 3 dozen roses that he had arranged himself. He wanted me to enjoy them longer since I'm home all day. On Valentine's, he woke me up with breakfast in bed. Pancakes that he had cooked all by himself. We spent the day fixing up the house and visiting a friend. We had reservations at Aristo's, a wonderful Greek restaurant up by the U. If any of you like Greek food - I highly recommend it! I tried to pay back his romanticism by taking him to the tattoo convention afterward. :) We stuck out horribly (mainly because we were fully dressed) but Dallin has gotten back into sketching (he's REALLY good) and really respects how the tattoo artists are so talented and can draw so quickly. So we went around and looked at their different drawings. We made a quick ice cream run to Cold Stone and settled in to watch the NBA All-Star Dunk competition. It really was the perfect day, and I loved spending it with the man I love.
I also got a new job on Friday! It all happened so quickly. They called me an hour after I applied (they had JUST posted the position) and I had an interview Friday and they called me later that afternoon to offer me the job. I was the only one they interviewed! I felt really good about that since I usually bomb interviews so I guess that's where I'm really meant to be! I'll be doing marketing for a college and I'm excited about the opportunity. Not necessary to work, but I think it'll be a fun environment. So I start Thursday...hopefully...if I can get the stupid paperwork to them...
2 comments:
What a cute husband!!! Nate bought me my favorite...chocolate dipped strawberries. I want to come and see where you live, and congrats on the new job!!!
Congrats on the job. You made it look to easy to get a new one. haha. Glad you had a great V-DAy!
Post a Comment