
We had a weird night. We had taken Connor's blessing photos and hurried and snapped a few family photos in the process. It was stressful and crazy and Connor got overstimulated so that night he was super fussy (really unusual for him) and everything just went whacko. Dallin was trying to pull up Zoey's pants (they were low-riding) and she jumped and landed right on her face. No breaking her fall at all. Her nose started bleeding slightly and it looked like a rug burn on her nose. No, it was actually a bruise. And her nose got all swollen. I panicked that she had broken her nose because that's what it kind of looked like and sent pictures to Nurse Mom. Since the bleeding was minimal she didn't suspect it.


Well, Zoey got hungry right before bed (or was stalling) and I felt so bad for her I made her Easy Mac like she asked. Except, I forgot to put the water in the thing! I didn't realize it until smoke was pouring out of my microwave and it had pretty much lit on fire. Dallin was at the neighbors and came home to every window in our house open (freezing us out) and the most horrific smell you can imagine - like burned plastic. That lingered for days! I thought I had a faulty Easy Mac until I googled problems with Easy Mac and realized what a dummy I had been. It was quite the eventful night. Don't ever forget the water for Easy Mac - you've been warned.
No comments:
Post a Comment