I got up and got ready for the day and went and used one of my gift cards for a pedicure. That was the first alone time I'd had in a really long time and it was very relaxing. Dallin and the kids got me some nail polish and a photo canvas. Dallin had taken Zoey that morning to pick me out a balloon. She'd been telling me for weeks that she was going to get me a balloon and picked me out a big Minnie one. It was so sweet and cute. She was so excited to give it to me and I am so thankful for such a thoughtful girl.
On Monday, we went to the Timbermine with the Plaiziers to celebrate my and my sisters-in-laws birthdays as we all celebrate within a week. My steak was quite rare and a little disappointing this time around. Afterward we went back to my in-laws and had various cupcakes. I got money from my in-laws which was really nice. We'd left Connor with my parents as he was too little to take out so we went and picked him up.
On Tuesday, a few of my girl friends and I left our kids and hubbies and went out to Olive Garden to celebrate my birthday/week and have a little alone time. We shared stories, laughed and made plans to do something like this more often for three hours. It was so fun and I think we all really needed it. Love those girls!
1 comment:
That story about your Dad is so funny!
Post a Comment