Saturday, July 14, 2012

Another Year Older

Last week we went to Eaglewood with friends and family to catch the firework show.  With all the fires, we're glad they still did it.  It was a great one!  Then on Friday Dallin turned the big 3-0!!  He was a little nervous he was going to have a mid-life crisis but I told him this better not be his mid-life!  He still has a ways to go!

He took the rest of the week off after the 4th (I had to work, boo!) so he had a nice lazy day on his birthday.  Just like birthdays should be.  When he got home we went to his parents' house for a nice steak dinner, his favorite meal.  It was super yummy and we opened presents!

He got some fun things like some giftcards and a Nike Fuel bracelet. Maggie even helped him open presents.
Sunday we went to my parents house and had dinner and cake.  I think he had a really good birthday and is embracing his 30s like the rest of us.  Welcome to the club, babe!




1 comment:

Lyman Life said...

Happy Birthday Dallin!!