Thursday, June 9, 2011

DumDeeDum

I haven't done an update in a while. Guess I haven't had much to say. I will post some random pictures of what we've been up to. Little Mags isn't so little anymore. She's getting big and strong (about 49 lbs.). She has been such a blessing in our lives and keeps us laughing. It has been a great experience for us and we are no longer afraid of poo. HA! She is so loving and loyal and friendly. We went to the park a couple weeks ago and let her run and run and run. She had so much fun. She has entered the typical bulldog stage and sleeps tons. She'll be playing or chewing and just flop over and go to sleep. She takes many cat naps (doggie naps?) during the day and has finally got over her anxiety of me being gone and hardly ever rips up her puppy pad we leave out for her while I'm at work! We just love having her.

Our current guilty pleasure is America's Got Talent. We started watching it the first summer we were married when Idol and Biggest Loser were all over. Oh my goodness, this season has been SO hysterical. More so than the others. Check out this YouTube video that had me laughing until I was crying last night.
http://youtu.be/3nWFHpKnOUA



At work this week they decided to have me create a knight for one of our new product lines. I was terrified and stressed because they said no stick figures! Remember how I'm a graphic designer who can't draw? I emailed Dallin to enlist his help that night to draw one for me that I could trace on the computer and cheat. I was that nervous. I decided to give it a stab and actually had a pretty good foundation before I left for the night. It took me all day to finish it but I think it turned out nicely! I did it from scratch and used a lot of new techniques that I've recently learned. I guess they like me enough that they offered me to start working 4 days a week instead of 3. I'll be sad to have one of my days off taken away but couldn't think of a good reason why to not work that extra day. I enjoy it there and I've learned so much so I'm grateful for the opportunity.

No comments: