Friday, October 29, 2010

Ol' Hallows Eve


We carved pumpkins for FHE. Dallin is very talented and enjoys carving the pumpkin. The guts give me rashes on my hands so I let him do it. We decided to do a gargoyle this year. It turned out really well and the eyes look so spooky when it's lit up. Good job babe!

I decided to make a little Halloween dinner and did Mummies. They were really good.

We also decided to keep our Sesame Street ensamble going and got dressed up for a few parties! I even took second place in my work costume contest. I won about $50 in giftcards just for an hour of dressing up and only slight public humiliation - totally worth it.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! you two look adorable!!!!

Suz said...

The costumes turned out so cute. Love the mummies too.

Ann said...

HAHAHA! Awesome costumes!