Monday, October 18, 2010

Onward, Ever Onward

Yesterday was my baby brother's farewell. I can't believe he is that old! He looked so grown up giving his talk and infused his little personality into it. He gave such a great talk. As much as we'll miss him, I'm so excited for him to go and have those awesome experiences that only a mission can give you. Many of those become building blocks for the rest of your life. We feel so blessed that we'll have another family member out in the field in a few weeks. Missouri won't know what hit 'em.

3 comments:

rozanny said...

That's where my sister served! She loved it! She said that they have ice storms during the winter that are just gorgeous!

Christy said...

Brett is going to be a great missionary. I'm so excited for him!

Chris and Jen said...

Amy...I need some info from you about your trip to Egypt and Israel. Can you email me the travel company you used, etc. Chris and I are thinking about traveling there next year, but want to go with a good company. Thanks...My email is jennifer13rogers@gmail.com