I wish I had Easter pictures to post but I don't right now. The Easter Bunny visited us Sunday morning and hid Easter baskets. It was fun watching Dallin "hunt" for it. I finally resorted to hot/cold to make the game a little faster since Conference was starting. The Easter Bunny brought me a huge bubble wand which proved to be a hit in nursery yesterday until it quit working and just sprayed the kids with bubble goop (which was pretty funny anyway).
Then it was off to Dallin's parents' for the yearly Easter egg hunt. This is no regular Easter egg hunt, friends. There are no children involved. It was just four of us almost-30-somethings running around in the backyard filling canvas duffel bags with eggs. 76 eggs had prizes associated with them. The soccer ball eggs had money associated with them. I had SEVEN (7!) of the soccer ball eggs. :) Needless to say, this is one of my most favorite holidays at the Plaiziers. Dallin and I made a killing on cash and gift cards. I also won some stuffed bunnies and a kite.
Next year Dallin's brother will be home from the mission and is already trash talking us and how he's going to steal all our eggs. We are already conspiring an alliance because I don't want to get tackled. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment